Tuesday 31 May 2011

Mistakes that I've done :(

OK! Being a newbie to sugar gliders, I didn't do enough research before i got Glittle, so di antara all my suggies, Glittle sahaja yang banyak mengharungi all my mistakes. SORRY Glittle! When i adopted him, I just relied on what the sales person from the petshop told me.  So here, I'm gonna tell you the mistakes that i have already done :( GUILTY GUILTY!


1) Please give them water. I did not sediakan air untuk Glittle minum sebab the seller said, Suggies do not need water. They can survive on the juice from the apple from the fruit itself.


2) Do not buy Glass Cages. Suggies are not for display only. They have to have dinding yang membolehkan them to panjat2, and jump. So buy a proper cage for them.


3) Spend time with them. The seller told me that we don't have to spend much time with them, just five mins a day is enough! WHAT ?@#$%^*&%??? Tapi saya tak la ikot kata seller tu. I spent time with Glittle most of the time.


4) Always change their toys. Sugar Gliders get easily bored if we don't tukar tukar their toys. When they have nothing to do, and to know the signs that they are bored, they will repeat one action berulang kali. Like jumping in a circle berpuluh puluh kali.


5) Put a wodent wheel for them to exercise. At first, I did not buy the wheel because it costs rm120. But then I thought to myself that i give him enough food and nutritions in his body but muscle will never grow unless he exercises. Oh, buy the wheel which has the sticker saying it has been approved by the association ape entah. Just to ensure our glider's safety. Biar mahal asalkan sehat. And it is worth it because Glittle loves it!

-ang! ang!-

No comments:

Post a Comment