Tuesday 28 June 2011

Happy 1 year together, Glittle!


Kami di sini la..
Today is Glittle's birthday! Well not birthday like birth-day, but kira macam birthday je la because genap setahun yang lepas, I adopted him at Ikano. 29th of June 2010. Kalau ikutkan, he is now around 1year and 4months macam tu. 

So Glittle, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Even though you are not with me right now, nanti kita jumpa k? Selamat mengayuh wheel laju laju! It's your day today, you're the KING of the GLIDERS today!

You can't eat any cakes, so can I give you this instead??
Tak sangka dah setahun dah ade Glittle! Dah siap ada dua anak lagi tu, plus satu menantu. SATU TAHUN TUUUUU.. That means, 365 days of me potong buah siang malam. WOAH for me! 

Yep! 1 year, Glittle! So malam ni have a nice sleep and stretch all you want sebab you deserve it!

hehehe comel kan Glittle masa kecik dulu??
So anyway, I thought it would be cute to give a card to Glittle, so ini lah dia card nye, yang di autograf khas untuk Si ayah Glittle!


So again,
HAPPY 1 YEAR, GLITTLE!

WE ALL LOVE YOU!
-ang! ang!-

8 comments:

  1. eppy bufday GLITTLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bufday big daddy!a huge luv fr0m Tyiz,Mya,Y0ushi n me,ur tante,.ngeh2^-^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glittle da besar tapi masih buli i!! Happy 1 year together glittle ku syg!I love u so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wishes! I hope Glittle faham :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday bapak budak.... semoga jd bapak yg baikkk... love u

    ReplyDelete