Wednesday 1 June 2011

Before we had Ginger...

Glittle was the the only one, the sugar of my heart, apple of my heart, honey dew of my heart etc! I always focused my attention to him. When I go to malls, i would always bring him in his little pouch. Every time i take him out with me, I would bring my little kit, which i call Glittle's little kit, bukan ade apa apa sangat pon. Just a few buah potong kecik2 dalam tuperware kecik, treats sikit just in case he behaves, and also wet wipes yang untuk baby tu. Tisu biase juga mesti ada dalam kit tu. Mane la tahu kot kot die kencing pulak kan. Memang saya M-A-N-J-A kan die sangat2!

Masa bawak die keluar dulu2, everyone asks about him, soklan2 biase:
" eh ape ni? spesis ape? dapat kat mana? berapa harga? makan apa?"
mule mule syok la nak jawab sebab macam bes la kan kite tahu orang lain x tahu. Tapi bile dah puluh-puluh kali macam boring pulak. ehehehe  

Setiap kedai buah yang saya selalu pergi mesti kenal Glittle. Well, they don't know his name but they know la that we brought him with us and all the fruits are for him. I ALWAYS go to MBG fruit shop at The Curve. The Curve tu boleh dikatakan rumah kedua Glittle. Once, while we were playing with Glittle kat sana, a few DJs from FlyFM came and wanted to hold Glittle. Glittle pon agaknye suka kepada orang orang femes, time tu lah die nak lompat sana lompat sini di badan DJ tu. Kalau boleh, nak tunjuk semua skill yang ada! Boleh bau popularity agaknye :) Later that day, we tuned in to FlyFM and the DJs were talking about Glittle! wah famous sudah dia!!
Glittle is sleepy but greedy!

When he was small, I had to do a presentation in class and i chose the topic 'ANIMAL ABUSE', and guess what?! Glittle was the closing act of my presentation. Everybody liked it! Memang susah jugak at first sebab takot die lompat merata. It turns out, at that time, he was sleeping so I just had to grab him from his pouch and he woke up and stayed on my arms. Saya siap bawak cherry tomatoes lagi ingat nak umpan die. Good Boy Glittle!

I still remember Glittle's first bark!!! Me and my partner were playing ipod, and there's this app called Talking Tom. So we were laughing cuz it was funny at that time and we neglected Glittle cuz we thought he was sleeping in his pouch. So while we were laughing, SUDDENLY, out of nowhere, ada bunyik....
"ANG!"
ahahahaha sekali sahaja! Sebelum ni tak pernah pulak bunyik. Jeles agaknye kami melayan Talking Tom tu :)
Comel la Glittle ni. Ingat kan sampai bile tak akan bark. Keluar jugak suara emas nye yang kini sudah bertukar menjadi annoying! Jangan marah ye Glittle :)


-ang! ang!-

No comments:

Post a Comment